Every wanted to try custom quilting? Learn how to put together a whole quilt design? including borders, backgrounds and blocks? Using some simple tips and tricks. By picking an overall theme for your designs, we'll adapt the designs to fit in your quilting style. Everything from basic designs to modern updates on classics will be featured in this class for all skill levels. This class will focus on Handi Quilter products but even if you quilt on a domestic machine you will learn a lot.
• Put together a custom design plan for your quilt
• Pick one motif and then find designs that complement it
• How to quilt borders and blocks larger than the quilting frame
• Auditioning designs using Preview Paper
• Tips and tricks for making your designs fit
Jane began piecing quilts in 2000. It wasn?t until 2009, when she discovered longarm quilting, that free motion quilting became her passion. In 2009, she purchased a HQ Sweet Sixteen? and within a couple of years upgraded to a HQ Avant??, to start her own longarm business. She now has a HQ Amara? w/Pro-Stitcher? and a HQ Capri?. She enjoys using both stationary and movable longarms!