Ready to add a little curve to your quilts? Curved rulers are the answer! Using the markings on the curved rulers, we’ll line up perfect rows of circles, stitch meandering waves, and create perfect curved crosshatching. We’ll play with the full line of curved rulers, stitching up swags, clam shells, ovals, arcs and circles galore.
• Master mini-circle, half-circle, and full circle rulers
• Play with wave, arc, and clamshell rulers
• Fitting curves inside geometric shapes
• Curved crosshatching tips and tricks
• Other ways to make all those curves
Linda Gosselin learned to sew, knit and crochet at a very young age. She has been piecing quilts since the great American Bicentennial quilt revival. After learning about quilting services available at a local quilt shop, she pieced a scrappy Triple Irish Chain quilt top and dropped it off for longarm quilting. After seeing the magic the stitches created on her quilt, she knew she wanted her own longarm!