Class Description: Interested in building a library of designs you can use with confidence? In this workshop, you'll identify shapes you already love to quilt, learn how to create pathways to connect designs, and explore using different threads to really make your background fill quilting pop.
Objective: Develop a library of designs that you can quilt with confidence using free motion on your longarm.
* Identify the shapes that you are naturally good at
* Use these shapes to create new pathways
* Audition designs for each quilt
* The impact thread can have on quilting
* Finding the size and shape that best enhances the feature you want to highlight